Wednesday 2 January 2013

2013 Journals, Planners and Emotion Jars

I got excited when I found a lot of things to do during this year. I've succeeded to do the Emotion Jars and now, I'm going to try my best not to be such a slack when it comes to HANDwriting things. I'm also doing the 365 photos in a year challenge and another 365 day challenge which I've seen on my friend's blog. So here is a brief overview of the stuff I'm going to do routinely throughout the year.

Emotion Jars
I know they look traditional / native, but I have no other choice. It's the only thing I can find here at home. Nothing else, not even used jars. They look "Errrr" but it's better than nothing. I get some bonus time because I need not to decorate them. (I've already had two thoughts on two of those jars, and I'm really really excited to fill them all up).

The next thing (and this is actually my favourite, because I fancy notebooks) are my journals / planners / diaries). I just didn't notice I've had too much pink stuff. Lately I've been buying pink too often, and I don't even notice until I go out of the store. Could it be my mystery favourite colour? Oh my gosh. Too typical. Anyway, here they are.


Would you believe me if I tell you I got them all from The Reject Shop? They're cheap but good. The last photo, well I wrapped it with curtain cloth material. I stapled it and it may look pretty on the photo but it's a disaster. The staples are obvious and it's not the perfect A4 notebook. I got it from woolworths and it costs a dollar. Oh my gosh, and I just remembered, it's colour pink on the inside! God. Pink overload. I wish I had a Tiffany journal. I'll worship it more than anything else. Ha. But anyway, I hope I'll have fun. Goodluck to my future callouses. Ugh.

Bonus:

The Tiffany and Co. Journal

Isn't it lovely? But to be honest, it's just the same as others. The only difference is that it's from TIFFANY & CO. I so love it. This is my favourite colour and not pink! Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment